£40000 - £45000 per annum
almost 4 years ago
- Managers across the organisation receive timely, appropriate and high-quality advice and
support to handle and resolve ER issues and complex casework with confidence, fairness
- Collaborative relationships with People and Learning Business Partners and local
stakeholders are developed to design and implement action plans to address questions or
concerns arising from matters such as sickness absence and performance.
- Consistently robust and fair performance management processes and procedures are in
- Resourcing plans, which champion a culture of equality, diversity, inclusion, and
safeguarding are implemented in accordance with strategically aligned plans developed by
People and Learning Business Partners and local stakeholders.
- Business Partners and local stakeholders are supported in delivering change programmes
in accordance with legal obligations and best practice.
- HR Advisors and Coordinators are supported to deliver an effective and efficient HR,
Resourcing and Payroll support service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Compliance with Recruiting Safely, Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies is
guaranteed through regular review of organisational resourcing and HR process and
- Policies and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure legal obligations are met and
balanced with best practice.
- People and Learning processes, projects and initiatives and effectively supported.