£32k - 38.4k per year
about 1 year ago
TPP are working with a small yet leading International Medical charity based in North London who are looking to recruit a brand new HR Manager in to the charity to help shape the policies and processes.
This is an initial 2 year FTC, part time for 3 days per week (Tuesday and 2 other days in the week), paying a salary of £32,200 - £38,400 pro rata based on experience and knowledge.
Reporting to the Director of Resources and line managing the HR & Facilities Officer, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the HR function, dealing with all recruitment, policies and training & development.
Your main duties are:
- First point of contact for all staff across the organisation, UK & Internationally and ensuring there is a consistent approach to HR policy implementation and practice.
- Updating the staff handbook
- Manage the recruitment of staff and volunteers and taking a lead on induction and onboarding
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and coordination of the annual appraisals
- Provide guidance on training and development to managers
- Design HR performance indicators and produce regular reports for SMT
- Supporting the finance team with the in-house UK payroll when required
Key skills required for this role:
- Experience in a HR Manager/Advisor role in the NFP sector.
- Ability to compose concise HR policies, documents and reports to a high standard.
- Experience of efficient and effective HR administration and practice significantly minimising the requirement for paper filing.
- Experience of dealing with senior managers.
- Working in an international organisation and coordinating volunteer support is desirable.
- Occasional international travel
The closing date for applications is Thursday 27th April, interviews for this role will be held weeks commencing 1st or 8th of May 2017.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Holly Jay on 020 7198 6040 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 60364HJ
Candidates must have a right to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.