Hammersmith & Fulham
£23.5k per year
almost 2 years ago
TPP are working with a leading health charity based in West London who are recruiting for an experienced HR Coordinator to work as part of a generalist HR function, providing great service to their customers on for 4-6 months fixed term contract.
• To be the first point of contact for HR queries, including those relating to recruitment and selection and payroll.
• To be the first point of contact for outsourced service providers.
• To provide efficient, timely and pro-active administration and HR support to the organisation and for the HR Team and to be the first point of contact for the relevant directorate.
• To be responsible for HR Administration, updating the HR database and coordinating payroll.
• To provide cross cover ensuring a full service is maintained at all times.
To be considered for the role you must have experience within HR, Payroll and Recruitment administration.
To apply for the HR Coordinator role, please email your CV to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference number 59927HJ. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.