Up to £21000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is looking for an interim HR Coordinator who will be there to support two other Coordinators in their functions.
The day to day duties will entail:
- Administer the on-boarding process to make sure it is effective and efficient to ensure successful candidates are provided with brilliant joining experience
- Recruiting administration is effective; time-to-hire metrics are closely followed
- CRB Checks for all staff and volunteers are processed and recorded.
- L&D projects are supported
- Processes and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated
The ideal candidate will possess:
- skills in utilising HR and Payroll systems
- the ability to multitask while still being able to prioritise work loads
- the ability to stay calm but solution focused whit a high attention for detail
- Good working knowledge of recruitment best practise
- Be able to lead by example and build trust between colleagues
This is an interim Hr positon which they are looking to hire immediately for. This will be on a annual salary of £21,000