City of London, London
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP are currently working on behalf of a leading youth charity based in the City of London. The charity are seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to join the team on a 6 month FTC to start immediately.
You will play a key part in the operations team, supporting the HR Advisor's to deliver high quality HR, Resourcing & Payroll to the organisation.
Candidates should be experienced at accurately managing a high volume of HR transactions/inputs and queries.
- Resourcing administration is efficiently undertaken, time-to-hire metrics are closely managed and the candidate experience is exceptional.
- The on-boarding process is effective, thorough and efficient and successful candidates are provided with a positive joining experience.
- Criminal record checks for staff and volunteers are processed and recorded in accordance with organisational toolkits, policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
- Employee records and archives are accurately maintained and stored effectively and appropriately.
- Customer excellence is provided to internal and external stakeholders with queries effectively responded to or escalated.
Please get in touch with the HR team at TPP if you are interested in hearing further details on the HR Coordinator vacancy.