£50k per year
about 3 years ago
This large, well established not for profit organisation are recruiting an experienced HR Business Partner to guide the business through the design and
development of people plans, operational structures and processes.
The successful candidate will support the corporate services client group (Finance, IT and Communications) totalling approx. 180 staff.
This role will include both strategic and operational elements and you will need to be a self-starter, willing to get stuck in at all levels.
Duties foir the HR Business Partner include:
- Develop an annual people plan for designated business areas in line with business objectives of HR Strategy.
- Advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organisational change,
- Design and implement practical HR solutions to business issues in collaboration with relevant management team.
- Support management in developing succession plans.
Experience within the following areas will be essential to this HR Business Partner role:
- Advising on employment legislation.
- Advising on organisational change, including re-organisations.
- Experience managing executive and senior level stakeholders.
- Shaping and influencing people plans and strategy.
- Proven experience managing projects that have had a positive impact on business performance measures
-Translating corporate plans in to local initiatives.
To apply for this HR Business Partner role, please email your CV to our HR and Specialist Support role, quoting the reference number 54720GM.