City of London
Up to £46818 per annum
11 days ago
Are you a HR Business Partner looking for a new and exciting fixed term contract role working in the non-profit sector? Would you like to be part of a national charity offering hybrid working?
This national charity works with thousands of homeless people every year and helps them rebuild their lives. They do this through offering advice and courses to support them out of homelessness. They also campaign for the changes needed to end homelessness for good.
The HR Business Partner job, paying £46,818 per annum, will be working from the charity's head office which is based close to Aldgate East and Liverpool Street station. You will be required to attend the office once a week and work the rest from home.
The purpose of this 12-month fixed term contract HR Business Partner role is to act as a trusted advisor to senior staff in the Organisational Development and Corporate Services directorates. This will be done by using a broad range of HR expertise and data insight to advise on people initiatives that support the delivery of business plans.
Some of the key duties:
- Act as HR lead on change initiatives, including transformational projects (such as the digital, data and technology programme).
- Coach managers to embed HR processes and effective management within teams.
- Line manage, develop and inspire the HR Advisor and Senior HR Advisor.
- Participate in discussions with Trade Union representatives, developing innovative solutions that improve the employee experience.
- Collaborate with the rest of the HR function on recruitment and Learning and Development.
The CIPD qualified HR Business Partner will have experience of partnering leadership teams to help deliver complex organisational change. You will also be able to build relationships and influence stakeholders, along with advising on employment law and best practice. Finally, the post holder will be able to work in a fast- paced environment, meeting deadlines and working with limited supervision.
Please get in touch to learn more about this exciting FTC contract role working for a charity with a great cause.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.