£19.00 - £21.00 per hour
about 4 years ago
TPP are currently working with a charity devoted to the worldwide conservation of animals on an interim basis.
This role is for an initial 3 months paying circa £37,000 - £39,000 on a temporary basis and is due to start ASAP.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the SHRBP in managing small scale restructures; ensuring budgets are sound; advising managers on options and processes; putting together timelines, letters and all associated documents; liaising with the unions; managing the meetings etc.
- Writing new policies (including a pay policy for animal keepers, redundancy policy, car parking policy, and conflict management policy), and updating policies to ensure they are compliant and consistent.
- Developing retention schedules and recommending best practice to the HR admin team regarding HR related data and how it is stored.
- Evaluating job descriptions against the charities criteria.
- Employee relations advice to managers and staff.
- Support staff transitioning to Defined Contribution pension scheme.
If you are interested in applying for the above role please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference J62294JH