City of London, London
£39000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
TPP are working closely with an international women's charity who are currently searching for an experienced, vibrant HR BP to join their team on a 3 months FTC. Tasked with leading the delivery and implementation of strategy and people plans across the entire organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career within a large, international charity environment.
You will be working with the Deputy Director of People and Culture, taking the lead and managing challenging change management process's including restructures, redundancies & TUPE. You will also be supporting directors and the Senior Learning & Development specialist to lead talent management.
The role looks at several aspects of Operational management and people management and supervision including strategic advice and support to directors, building engagement and performance. You will also be tasked with complex ER cases and have the opportunity to build effective relationships across the organisation.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced with the full process of case management, complex ER cases and good knowledge of employment law and best practice.
- Coaching and motoring skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships through business partnering
- HR Qualification and substantial work experience
- Experience within a not for profit organisation is desired but not essential
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 62218JH in the subject line.