£33k per year
about 2 years ago
TPP Recruitment are working with an established Higher Educational body, based in Central London who are looking for an experienced HR Business Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
The HR Systems and Data Analyst will provide support in activities concerning the current and future HR Systems. This will involve assisting HR in data analysis, report writing, trouble-shooting, the general use of the system, developing and testing of new functionalities and communicating with customers and suppliers.
- Assist with day-to-day queries about HR and E-Recruitment systems
- Support the HR Systems Manager by analysing business information requirements of HR
- Use reporting tools to identify trends and contribute to the analysis and commentary for stakeholders to consider
- Develop technical HRIS solutions
- Understanding of modern HR systems and how they can benefit the business
- Previous experience of using HR systems or e-recruitment systems
- Experience extracting and analysing data through built-in or bolt-on reporting software
- Proven experience of using Excel to analyse data at an advanced level (pivot tables & vlookups)
- Confident in training staff on the HR system (iTrent)
To apply for the HR Business Analyst role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 60113HJ. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.