£24000.00 - £24500.00 per annum
11 months ago
TPP are working with a growing housing association based in Croydon who are looking for an experienced HR Assistant to take a lead on recruitment for the organisation.
You will support the organisation to provide and develop high quality recruitment service - Advertising vacancies, liaising with agencies, shortlisting, coordination of interviews and sitting on the panel plus delivering workshops on recruitment to managers.
- Liaise with Heads of Operations and Area Managers regarding potential vacancies
- Processing all arrangements for advertising vacant posts, including liaising with agencies, on-line advertisers and booking adverts online
- Preparing documents for recruiters, including short listing, interview documentation and follow up correspondence to candidates
- Oversee and support admin assistant with the processing of DBS applications (online via U-Check) and references for all successful applicants and board members
- Acknowledging leavers, calculating annual leaving and confirming final payments
- Supporting the HR Advisor to ensure that all staff are trained on the self-service aspect of Cascade
You must have HR experience with the full recruitment lifecycle
If you have the relevant experience, please apply or send your CV to HR@TPP.co.uk quoting the reference number by Friday 18th August.