£20k - 20.3k per year
over 1 year ago
TPP are currently working with a health clinic based in South London who are seeking a dynamic HR Assistant to support the smooth running of the HR Department and to ensure that administrative and clerical duties within the department are carried out in line with the wider organisations guidelines and policies. This is a 6 months FTC and is due to start ASAP so ideally candidates with no notice period are most suitable.
- Support the HR manager in all HR administrative duties
- Manage staff relationships, responding and appropriately to queries
- Organising inductions
- To be involved in all aspects of staff recruitment and selection
- Update staff records, including change of details, return to work, and training records
- Work collaboratively with the in-house payroll administrator to ensure accurate HR data submitted
To be considered for this role you must have experience of providing support to a HR Team and Senior Management and have the ability to follow HR processes, take initiative and proactively prepare information for recruitment campaigns and HR meetings.
To apply for the HR Assistant role, please email your CV to HR@TPP.co.uk quoting the reference number 61265HJ. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.