£25k - 30k per year
12 months ago
HR Assistant :J61113HJ
We are currently working with a health charity based in London to recruit their HR Assistant for a 12-month maternity contract. Please see further details on this role below:
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Pro-actively manage the administration of recruitment processes
- Administration of staff benefits including pension, annual leave, childcare vouchers, gym membership, private health care, travel insurance, permanent health insurance, life assurance, cycle to work.
- Manage the administration process associated with a member of staff going on and returning from maternity/paternity leave.
- Compile HR reporting statistics e.g. absence management, recruitment, diversity for quarterly HR reports.
- Maintain the HR database (Cezanne), paper filing systems and organisational charts.
- Maintenance and development of recruitment system
- Carry out other ad hoc and regular HR administration projects and processes.
- Manage the Head of HR?s diary and correspondence and ensuring the effective organisation and co-ordination of meetings.
- Undertake such other tasks and duties commensurate with the post as may be required from time to time.
- Degree educated and CIPD qualified or part qualified
- Experience of working with HR and payroll systems.
- Highly organised and comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritising in order to manage a busy workload and meet competing deadlines.
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to produce letters, reports and statistics that are accurate and in an appropriate style.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Outlook and Excel. Must be proficient in HR, recruitment, and payroll systems, preferably, Taleo & ADP.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number J61113HJ.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.