£24k - 27k per year
about 4 years ago
HR Administrator: J60867JH
We are currently working with a theatre charity who are looking to recruit a HR administrator for their fast-paced HR team. With a salary of up to ?27,000, please see further details on this role below:
Purpose of the job:
- To provide effective and efficient administration across all HR activity
- With the Head of HR, to ensure that a high quality, professional HR support service is provided to all staff across the organisation
Areas of Responsibility:
- Providing administration for the recruitment process end to end, including advertising roles, raising purchase orders and arranging interviews.
- Ensuring that recruitment and selection procedures are carried out in accordance with our diversity and inclusion policy.
- Coordinating new joiner induction processes, ensuring all paperwork is produced, completed and actioned/filed correctly.
- Keeping all relevant HR databases and employee records updated and maintained in accordance with the data protection act.
- With guidance from Head of HR, processing the monthly payroll, liaising with the finance and payroll coordinator on changes and attending regular payroll meetings.
- Keeping salary benchmarking data across key roles up to date.
- Providing administration support on grievance, disciplinary and redundancy issues as appropriate and as overseen by the Head of HR.
- Assisting with any other ad hoc projects.
- They are looking for a likeminded team player who is genuinely passionate about pursuing a career in HR within theatre in particular.
- Ideally coming from a previous HR administrator or assistant role, preferably within the arts or charity sector.
- Good understanding of the objectives of HR and will have familiarity with key employment legislation, with an eye on upcoming changes and developments.
- Exceptional communicator, resilient, calm under pressure and enjoy being busy.
- Confident with Microsoft packages (Excel in particular)
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.