£21k - 27k per year
over 1 year ago
TPP are working on behalf of an international development and humanitarian think tank to recruit a HR Assistant for a permanent contract.
This permanent role is paying a salary from £21,000 - £27,000 depending on experience. This permanent HR Assistant role will close on the 5th of April.
You will be joining their small friendly team to provide high quality administrative support to the HR team covering recruitment, learning and development, implementation of policies and services, payroll, contract change and leavers administration benefits and maintaining and improving HR information and administrative systems.
- Advertise job vacancies by adding job details to the recruitment database
- Check all adverts on relevant websites, print adverts for file
- Organise interview process with interview panel
- Invite successful candidates for interview
- Arrange travel and accommodation arrangements for candidates
- Prepare interview panel packs
- Monitor the recruitment inbox
- Pre- employment administration
- Send out reference requests
- Prepare offer letters, employment contract
- Calculate and update annual leave record
- Prepare induction packs
Probationary period and review registration:
- Communicate probationary and other end dates to new staff and managers
- Send relevant reminders to managers and staff
Starters, leavers, changes:
- Follow through check-lists for process
- Communicate process with relevant staff in writing
- Ensure relevant HR information systems and IT systems are updated
- Arrange exit interviews and other relevant meetings
- Conduct inductions for all new staff
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and have a good knowledge of HR and employment services, practices, policies and legislation. You will have previous experience of HR administration at an assistant level, and will be able to work well under pressure within a busy office environment.
You will be proficient in IT, and have excellent communication and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail. As well as being able to work on your own initiative, you will also be a motivated and enthusiastic team player.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to J60141JH
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.