£22k - 24k per year
almost 4 years ago
This leading health charity based in North West London is currently recruiting for a permanent HR Assistant to provide comprehensive and efficient administrative support to the HR team. This role is paying £22,000 - £24,000 per annum.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Taking on administrative work involved in their Learning and Development programme
- Supporting the recruitment and selection process across the whole charity
- Assisting the HR Officer in accurate processing of payroll
- Assisting the Health and Safety Manager with Health and Safety inductions for new Head Office staff, visitors and contractors
- Advising on changes to the Staff Handbook
The successful applicant should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Work in a similar role within an HR environment
- Understanding the need for discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and accuracy skills
- Good IT skills with proven experience of using Word, Excel, power points and databases
- Good experience of working within a busy office environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number J59462JH. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.