£22,530 - 26,498 per year + pro rata
OS Perm Team
almost 3 years ago
A leading charity focussed on providing Fostering information and campaigning for Foster care are seeking a HR Assistant to join their small HR team on a 9 month contract to cover maternity leave.
The position is part time, 18 hours per week based in Central London.
You'll support the HR function by providing comprehensive support to the HR Director in all elements of HR.
Main duties for the HR Assistant:
- Support the recruitment function, managing new staff placements and uploading adverts to designated channels
- Manage the internal HR database
- Manage bi annual induction days for new staff
- Provide minute taking in meetings as required
Essential criteria for the HR Assistant:
- Experience working within a HR department at an administrative and/or secretarial level
- Experience supporting senior members of staff with a range of administrative duties
- Personable, professional with a can do attitude
To apply for the HR Assistant, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 55984SBR.