£14.00 - £15.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
TPP are working on 2 new HR Assistant temp vacancies with prestigious Not for profit organisations, paying £14 - £15 PAYE to start immediately.
- Provide first line HR support for all individual employee/line manager HR queries, solving routine problems in a specific area and providing stakeholders with the information and/or understanding they need to deliver an excellent service.
- Prepare and complete all contractual and payroll actions for new starters and existing staff
- To be trained and fully responsible for the main usage of the organisation's HR Software to include reporting, updating and ensuring the accuracy of your directorate's records and flagging any triggers for absence. To train the HR team and other staff members as appropriate.
- To support the Senior Human Resources Manager (Recruitment and Transactions) with managing and delivering a successful end-to-end recruitment process - including liaising with recruiting managers, assisting with individual recruitment campaigns, advertising vacancies, arranging and confirming interviews, preparing materials, attending interview panels where appropriate, and providing interview outcome and feedback and ensuring that the organisation's Recruitment Policy and Procedure is adhered to.
- To support the Senior Human Resources Manager (Learning and Development and Projects) with the design, delivery and evaluation of a successful end-to-end Learning and Development (L&D) Programme
Please get in contact if you have the relevant experience and are available to start with immediate effect.