£17000 - £20300 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Cause: Health Clinic
Role: HR Assistant
Employment Type: 6 Months FTC
Working hours: 40 hours pw or 35hourspw (£17985)
Please note you must be able to start within 2 weeks
Short description of role
We are currently working with a health clinic who are seeking a dynamic HR Assistant to support the smooth running of the HR Department and to ensure that administrative and clerical duties within the department are carried out in line with the wider organisations guidelines and policies.
- Support the HR manager in all HR administrative duties
- Manage staff relationships, responding and appropriately to queries
- Organising inductions
- To be involved in all aspects of staff recruitment and selection
- Update staff records, including change of details, return to work, and training records
- Work collaboratively with the in-house payroll administrator to ensure accurate HR data submitted
To be considered for this role you must have experience of providing support to a HR Team and Senior Management and have the ability to follow HR processes, take initiative and proactively prepare information for recruitment campaigns and HR meetings.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number 61265HJ in the subject line.