£25k per year
about 3 years ago
£25,000 pro rata
This independent Specialist College is looking for a HR Assistant for a six month fixed term basis.
- Provide first line advice and support to local managers on employment relation issues in conjunction with the Human Resources Business Partner
- Provide professional pastoral and well-being support for staff ensuring that they are inducted, trained, supervised and appraised in line with policies and an efficient, effective and quality framework.
- In liaison with the Senior Deployment, Education Support Manager update employee records with sickness absence and liaise with the relevant managers to ensure sickness procedures and processes are being followed.
- Lead and actively manage the local recruitment process for the college including arranging advertising, recruitment interviews and informing applicants the outcomes via the online recruitment system.
- Ensure that all staff within the College are compliant with requirements relating to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and are eligible to work in the UK.
- Complete fitness for work assessments with our occupational health provider.
- Support managers in informal absence meetings, including any issues with attendance/sickness capability, in line with policies and procedures and report to the HRBP on a weekly basis issues and actions being undertaken.
- Refer employee to the occupational health provider where necessary.
- Conduct exit interviews with staff and provide quarterly reports for the HRBP for analysis
- A professional qualification in HR, e.g. CPP or CIPD or significant on the job experience
How to apply
To apply for the HR Assistant please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J52894JH or phone Joanne Harrington on 020 7198 6020 for more information. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.