Up to £25000 per annum
10 months ago
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- HR Administration; recruitment, on boarding, induction, policy work
- Maintaining monthly payroll
- Produce 1st draft of contracts
- General maintenance of the office: managing facilities including external service providers, and contractors, stationery, and supplier contracts
The candidate is also expected to:
- Meet and great clients and customers
- Deal with mailing lists
- Be proactive and quick minded
Applicants who are keen to explore a sole HR role, would be ideal for this role and should have experience in a similar generalist HR/office coordinator role, You should also be studying towards relevant HR qualifications such CIPD or have a keen interest in studying towards professional qualifications.
The successful candidate will be working as part of small office, and willingness to assist in a variety of tasks covering both HR and general office management.
This is a permeant role and is paying circa £25,000 and you must be available for interview on the 30th of April