Annual Salary £7,498, Part Time 15 hours, 3 days
10 months ago
TPP are recruiting for a HR & Payroll Assistant to join our client, a youth charity based in North London. This role is part time 15hours over 3 days (9-2) Annual Gross Salary £7,498.
They are going through a project to outsource payroll to a third party company (Moorepay) whose payroll/HR software they are implementing.
You will be responsible for supporting the HR team in providing a comprehensive service to managers, staff and volunteers and act as the primary point of contact for staff queries around payroll.
- Providing a range of HR and payroll administration and support services, including personnel administration, administration of timesheets and transfer of information to and from outsourced payroll provider.
- Leading on the administration of HR information within the HR data system
- Ensuring the accurate entry and archiving of joiners / leavers within the system
- Previous experience of payroll administration (either in-house or with an outsourced provider)
- Experience in HR administration
- Strong experience using Excel
- Using an up-to-date HRIS
If you are interested in applying to either of these roles, please email your CV to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other HR professionals? Take our HR Salary Survey to find out now!