OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
This well-known housing & community care charity provide a range of social housing, sports, health & wellbeing, children's services, youth & community activities for the benefit of local people & communities. They are looking to recruit a Part-Time HR & Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis to provide an effective & efficient Payroll & HR Administration service.
Please note that this permanent role is Part-Time for a duration of 15 hours a week. This can be worked across either 2 or 3 days per week.
- Ensuring timely submission & entry of monthly timesheets for payroll purposes
- Liaising with outsourced payroll provider to make sure accurate payroll information is processed within deadlines
- Collaborating with HR & Finance colleagues to complete monthly payroll & required audit information and year-end processing
- Accurately updating entry & arching of joiners, leavers, relevant changes etc.
- Providing statistical information to Heads of HR & Finance (recruitment, staff turnover, headcount, pension contributions etc.)
- Good understanding of payroll principles and processes
- Previous experience of working within a HR/Payroll office environment.
- Previous experience of payroll administration (in-house or with outsourced provider)
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact & collaborate with wide-range of people
- Basic-Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in applying, or you have a friend or colleague who might be interested, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.