£33650.00 - £38950.00 per annum
21 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a HR & Office Manager. This is a permeant position, and the office is based in Islington. You will be based in the office 4 days per week with 1 day working from home.
My client is willing to nurture and develop the right candidates into the next stage of their career. To be considered you will need to have completed your CIPD level 5.
The role would suit someone who is a HR professional who also enjoys the administrative side & the challenges of running a busy office.
£33,650 - 38,950 per annum dependent on experience
Be responsible for managing the office and all HR administration functions.
- Be responsible for employee related paperwork such as contract of employment & staff equipment etc
- Lead on all HR processes and procedures making sure best practise is followed and all are in line with up to date legislation
- Full overview & management of the HR management system
- Managing the full recruitment process including advert writing, sifting, and conducting interviews.
- Being responsible for the onboarding process of new starters
- Being responsible for offboarding including exit interview, processing references and final salary payments
- Providing administrative support to the legal team
- Being the lead to ensure HR policies and procedures are implemented
- Leading on employee relations along with staff wellbeing and benefits for all employees
- Supporting learning and development by identifying training opportunities
- Developing and implementing organisational wide policies, systems and strong working practices
- Insuring health and safety policies are implemented and maintained
- Supporting the team for the phone line and generic mailbox as required
- Supporting the organisation's with regard to data protection and file retention:
- Making sure data protection requirements are followed with secure archiving of client legal files
- Being the first point of contact for staff queries relating to data protection
If you are interested in applying for this through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.