£20.00 - £25.00 per hour
over 3 years ago
TPP are currently recruiting a number of HR Advisor/HRBP vacancies working with charities devoted to the worldwide conservation of animals.
Roles are for an initial 3 months paying between £20-25ph on a temporary basis based in Central London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Restructures: supporting the SHRBP in managing small scale restructures; ensuring budgets are sound; advising managers on options and processes; putting together timelines, letters and all associated documents; liaising with the unions; managing the meetings etc.
- Policy: writing new policies (including a pay policy for animal keepers, redundancy policy, car parking policy, and conflict management policy), and updating policies to ensure they are compliant and consistent.
- GDPR: developing retention schedules and recommending best practice to the HR admin team regarding HR related data and how it is stored.
- Job Evaluations: evaluating job descriptions against the charities criteria.
- To take full and active responsibility for the day to day management of individual casework, driving progress in all areas
- Support staff transitioning to Defined Contribution pension scheme.
If you are available at short notice then please email email@example.com quoting the reference J62294JH