£35000 - £38000 per annum
20 days ago
Are you a HR Advisor looking for a new and exciting 12-month opportunity? Do you have experience of working in the non-profit sector?
This medical organisation is a professional, scientific and examining body, working for the benefit of the public across the UK. Their HQ is located in the heart of London, where the HR Advisor will work on a hybrid basis.
The purpose of this important HR Advisor job paying £35,000-£38,000 will be to provide pro-active HR advice to College heads of departments and managers on all HR related matters in line with College policies and ACAS code of practice.
The main responsibilities of this 12-month FTC HR Advisor role:
- Provide day to day advice and on all people matters.
- Develop and propose people related policies which need developing and updating.
- Produce first draft policy designs /updates which take account of EDI and Hybrid working model for review and sign off by Head of HR.
- Develop and deliver bite sized master classes for managers around key HR related topics
- Provide advice and coaching to the HR Officer to enable them to take the lead on providing advice and guidance to managers
- Provide advice and guidance on complex recruitment issues and assist managers with interview testing and question design and interviewing as needed.
The HR Advisor will need to be CIPD level 5 qualified or above and have equivalent experience.
The post holder will have a good working knowledge of employment law and ACAS code of practice. The HR Advisor will have the ability to work accurately at pace, prioritise and work to deadlines along with building good relationships. Finally, a proven ability to communicate and deliver presentations and training to small groups is also important.
For more information about the next steps, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.