City of London
£16.73 - £18.75 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor. This is initially a 6 month temporary contract. My client is based in the city of London and is offering hybrid working - 2 day per week remotely and 3 days based in the office.
To be considered for the position you will need to have completed your CIPD level 5.
£16.73 per hour - £18.75 per hour
Supporting & delivering the HR service to all departments. Working in collaboration with colleagues to provide support and guidance on all HR related matters.
- Be responsible for recruitment & selection
- This will include writing job adverts, updating job descriptions, processing DBS checks & delivering on campaigns
- Lead & advise managers on best recruitment practises.
- Onboarding of all new staff.
- Assist with change management projects
- Manging and reporting on staff sickness
- Proactively supporting mangers with employee relations such as performance management grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Working collaboratively with the HR team to ensure policies, processes & procedures are fit for purpose and updated accordingly
- Manage & improve the HR administration system.
- Working in partnership with line managers to create and maintain employment records of all staff.
- Provide regular information reports with statistics & analysis of data.
- Assists in effective learning and development options for all members of staff across the business.
If you are interested in applying for this through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.