Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a HR professional living in the Grimsby area? Do you have an interest in working for a national non-profit organisation?
I am working in partnership with a medical charity who are located in Grimsby on a permanent HR Advisor job, paying £30,000 per annum.
The charity delivers health and social care across England and Wales and works in partnership with local authorities, the NHS and other charities to improve the health and care within the locations they operate in.
This important HR Advisor job will be based full time at the hospital where you will provide generalist HR support. The key responsibilities of the job are:
- Supporting on recruitment from start to finish including creating and reviewing job descriptions, preparing adverts, screening and longlisting/shortlisting applications.
- Supporting with all investigations, disciplinary and grievance hearings, including welfare meetings, monitoring staff probations and supervisions.
- Being responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date records on their HRIS (Resource Link) and training system (Relias).
- Promoting staff engagement through initiatives from central HR.
- Overseeing the training and development programmes
- Leading on the HR administration which will include onboarding and offboarding of staff.
- Ad-hoc HR projects.
This role would suit a HR Advisor who is CIPD qualified and who has excellent communication skills. If you are passionate about working for a charity, a relationship builder and have a wide range of HR experience then please get in touch at email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.