Up to £35000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A Regional HR Advisor opening has come up with one of our charity clients. You'd be working with a well-established organisation, working closely with the managers on improving the HR relations.
If you are fed up of being based in the same office and would like the opportunity to travel cross-site to be more engaged with the staff - then look no further!
This role would allow you to manage your own time, work from home one day a week and travel across the South West of the country.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Supporting and advising operational managers on all areas of ER
- Delivering training and coaching on a range of HR subject areas
- Managing your own complex ER caseload
- Producing and analysing reports
In order to be successful in this post you will need:
- CIPD qualification or equivalent experience
- Be self-driven, able to work independently and take ownership of the role
- Have good knowledge and experience of complex ER
- Be able to travel cross-site often - all of South West of the UK
- Have a true advisory approach to your HR work
If you feel you have strong experience in the above duties as an HR Advisor, please apply ASAP.