West End, London
£30000.00 - £31180.00 per annum
6 months ago
A well-established INGO is currently seeking a HR Advisor to join them for a period of 12 months on a Fixed Term Contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 3rd sector HR Advisor who has an interest in moving on to international HR Advisor roles in the future. You would also be involved in a number of projects. One of which would include enrolling a new system and training new staff.
This organisation has a fast paced HR team and therefore requires you to be able to take it in your stride, work independently and enjoy a challenge.
The key responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end payroll
- provide a proactive and generalist HR service and advice
- Act as first point of contact for the HR Database queries
- Supporting with the Recruitment and Selection
- Support the HR Manager with employee relations cases
- Produce statistics and reports on a range of issues
- End-to-end payroll management
- Good ER and recruitment processes' knowledge
- Expert knowledge in use of Cascade
- Good generalist knowledge of HR
If you feel you have strong experience in the above duties as a HR Advisor - please apply ASAP.