£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum
11 months ago
TPP are working closely with a national youth charity who are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join their exciting HR team until March 2018.
There is plenty of scope for a more experienced HR Advisor to pick up more complex casework / project work here with guidance from the HR Managers.
- You will be responsible for providing consistent and high-quality advice and support to the organisation on matters concerning employee relations, performance management, resourcing and pay & grading.
- Address questions or concerns arising from matters such as sickness absence and performance are developed and implemented with the support of the HR Managers.
- Sensitive or complex HR and Payroll transactional activity is undertaken accurately, and efficiently, within specified, monthly deadlines.
- Resourcing and HR process and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure compliance with Recruiting Safely, Safeguarding and Health & Safety Policies.
- Policies and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure legal obligations are adherence to best practice.
- People & Learning processes, projects and initiatives and effectively supported.
The Ideal candidate
- Has a degree/CIPD or relevant qualification
- Has previous experience within the not for profit sector as a HR Advisor
- Demonstrable experience of coaching and supporting managers to effectively handle ER casework, e.g. sickness, absence, performance, capability
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with complex payroll / employee changes within an HR /payroll system and to prescribed deadlines
Please note all applicants must be available to start this role ASAP and must have the right to work in the UK.