City of London, London
£0.00 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
TPP are working closely with a national youth charity who are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join their exciting HR team. They are looking for someone with experience working within the not for profit sector who can hit the ground running supporting across a number of HR functions including; ER support, administration of change programmes. The HR team are going through some changes so varied support may be required on an ad-hoc basis.
* Support on ER cases immediately
* Over time support across various change programmes (including but not limited to servicing a bi-monthly Project Board, drafting letters, updating org charts, dealing with conflicting demands and acting as a sounding board)
* The ideal candidate will be required to have experience and understanding of different change process' and to work in a challenging HR environment
* Action plans to address questions or concerns arising from matters such as sickness absence and performance are developed and implemented with the support of the HR Managers.
* Sensitive or complex HR and Payroll transactional activity is undertaken accurately, and efficiently, within specified, monthly deadlines.
* Resourcing plans, which champion a culture of equality, diversity, inclusion and safeguarding are implemented.
The Ideal candidate
* Has a degree/CIPD or relevant qualification
* Has previous experience within the not for profit sector as a HR Advisor
* Is familiar with previous change process's
* Is vibrant and motivated to hit the ground running in an exciting organisation