City of London, London
£34000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP are working closely with an international women's rights charity, who are looking for two passionate, hard working HR Advisor's to join their team on a 3 month FTC. Tasked with supporting the strategic and operational objectives, alongside providing a full range of HR support within a generalist capacity, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career within a large, international charity environment.
You will be required to create and implement key HR policies and procedures, whilst staying up-to-date on current employment law and best practice. You will be the first point of contact for all policy and practice, ensuring that employees are aware of the policies in place. You will also be asked to support line managers with challenging ER cases including disciplinary, capability and absence abuse.
The role offers the chance to work collaboratively with all department across the organisation. Building strong working relationships and networking.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced with performance management, absence management, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Has good attention to detail with the ability to analyse and pinpoint key focus areas
- Strong policy and employment law knowledge
- HR Qualification is desired
- Extensive HR generalist experience
- Experience within a similar organisation/within the not for profit sector is desired but not essential
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 62217HJ in the subject line.