£30000 per annum
almost 4 years ago
We are currently working with a Membership body (Health & SocialCare) who are seeking an experienced HR advisor to join the team but to work very autonomously and lead on all ER cases.
You will coordinate effective and efficient HR Advice service to the group members, staff and management including grievances, disciplinaries etc.
- Lead on ER cases from investigation through to writing the outcome letters.
- Act as a point of contact for staff queries such as Annual leave, Pay queries, Maternity/nominated carers leave/absence
- Provide advice and guidance to recruiting managers and panel members on recruitment processes and systems and on selecting the most appropriate methods of advertising roles, ensure that resources are used to provide a cost effective and efficient service.
- Assist in the development of good employment practices, which are both in line with legislation and corporate guidelines
- Lead on producing monthly sickness statistics and following up with advice to managers on absent employees.
You must be willing to travel to services and external agencies in and around London
Please email your CV quoting the reference 60560HJ. Please note you must have the right to work in the UK.