Highbury and Islington
£30k per year
over 1 year ago
TPP are currently working with a membership (health & social care) body based in North London who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will coordinate effective and efficient HR Advice service to the group members, staff and management including grievances, disciplinaries etc.
- Act as a point of contact for staff queries such as Annual leave, Pay queries, Maternity/nominated carers leave/absence
- Provide employee relations advice and guidance to managers and staff on matters such as:- Absence, Pension
- Provide advice and guidance to recruiting managers and panel members on recruitment processes and systems and on selecting the most appropriate methods of advertising rolesEnsure that resources are used to provide a cost effective and efficient service.
- Act as a point of contact for payroll and advise staff ands managers on payroll queries
- Assist in the development of good employment practices, which are both in line with legislation and corporate guidelines
- Support the achievement of the business's KPI's
- Lead on producing monthly sickness statistics and following up with advice to managers on absent employees.
- Support the day to day adminstration duties of pension schemes.
You must be willing to travel to services and external agencies in and around London
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 60560HJ. Please not you must have the right to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other HR professionals? Take our HR Salary Survey to find out now!