Hammersmith & Fulham
£31k per year
about 4 years ago
TPP are working with a leading health charity based in West London who are recruiting for an experienced HR Adviser, to provide proactive professional HR support to managers ensuring legal and best practice compliance in all areas of Human Resources, for 4-6 months fixed term contract.
· To support in the implementation of change within the organisation
· To be actively involved in day-to-day HR processes, such as recruitment and payroll
· To manage employee relations cases under the guidance of the HR Manager
· To undertake training, coaching and development activities
· To model the organisations expected values and behaviours as a trusted adviser and coach
You must have the following to be considered:
· CIPD Qualified
· Experience of working at an HR Adviser level in a generalist role
· Previous experience of supporting change meeting the requirements of employment processes and legislation
· Practical experience of employee relations, change and performance management
· Practical experience of recruitment and selection techniques, including e-recruitment
To apply for the HR Adviser role, please email your CV to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference number 59930JH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.