27000 p.a. pro rata
over 3 years ago
HR Adviser - 6 month contract role, start date asap
Our client is Housing Association supporting those with learning disabilities to live independently within their local community. Based in West London, the organisations is currently looking for an experienced HR Adviser to join their team. This role will be reporting into the Head of HR & Development and is paying ?27,000 p.a. pro rata.
The post holder will be provide HR support and advice to the organisation whilst ensuring policies and procedures are kept in line with changing legislation.
Essential experience and requirements for this role:
- CIPD qualified and/or generalist Human Resource experience including advising managers and staff on HR practices, polices and systems.
- Working knowledge of employment law
- Experience advising managers on employee relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop effective working relationships
- Competent in the use of Information Technology and proficiency in managing and utilising HR information systems
Duties and responsibilities:
- Advise staff on policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, legislation and good practice
- On occasion, represent the department at disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Oversee and manage the recruitment process ensuring that recruitment targets are met
- Produce timely HR information and statistical reports
- Assist with the design and delivery of training, relevant to the position
To apply for this HR Adviser role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52692RO.