£25,000 pro rata 22.5hpw (£15,000)
about 2 years ago
We are currently working with a healthcare charity based in Central London who are looking to recruit a dynamic HR Administrator to join them on a part time basis - 3 days a week (22.5 hours) for an initial 6 months.
In this newly created role you will operationalise HR processes by supporting managers and staff with HR administrative functions of the organisation according to thier current policies and procedures including:
- Coordination of and administrative tasks associated with advertising and recruitment of new staff
- Support managers with all on-boarding/induction processes
- Leading on the administration of HR information within the HR data system - MyHrToolkit.
- Producing regular reports from the online HR and other information systems
- Supporting the Finance manager with HR administration, particularly HR tasks associated with successful monthly payroll and employee benefit processing
- Coordination and administrative tasks associated with employee contracts and performance management processes
- Supporting managers with all leaver processes
You will have experience working as a HR administrator within a busy office.
Confident using microsoft packages and HR databases
Interviews if shortlisted will be on the 24th-26th May.
If you are intersted in this opportunity then please send your CV to HR@TPP.co.uk, quoting the reference: 60758HJ. Please note you must have the right to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.