£22k - 23k per year
over 3 years ago
HR Administrator – 6 month fixed term contract
Our client a growing membership body based in Bracknell are currently seeking a HR Administrator to join the busy team. This is a full time role paying between £22,000 - £23,000 pro rata.
The main purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for HR enquiries across the organisation. Providing comprehensive HR administration support and ensure efficient processing of all HR activities, whilst maintaining accurate and up to date records.
Skills and experience required for this role are listed below;
- ·Demonstrable experience of all aspects of HR administration.
- ·Strong administrative and organisational skills with experience working in a small team and the ability to work with colleagues across the organisation on a peer level.
- ·Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload and manage changing priorities.
- ·Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- ·Experienced in dealing with confidential matters.
- ·Experience of taking formal minutes, preferably in an HR setting.
- ·Good numerical and analytical skills with the ability to collate and produce data and reports.
- ·Strong IT skills in a variety of Microsoft packages and HR systems.
£22,000 - £23,000 pro rata
6 month contract