£21k per year
about 3 years ago
An exciting fixed term opportunity (12 months) has arisen to work with a community development/environmental organisation as a HR Administrator, in Central London. This position is a generalist role, with a focus on recruitment; supporting the HR function in day to day administrative operations.
Main duties for the HR Administrator:
- First point of contact for HR queries
- Coordinate and support with recruitment processes, including administrative duties surrounding pre-employment checks
- Administer HR related documentation including contracts of employment
- Arrange induction and mandatory training for new staff
- Manage HR records, ensuring employee information is up to date
Essential criteria for the HR Administrator:
- Demonstrable experience working within a HR environment in an administrative capacity
- Good understanding of the Data Protection Act and other related practices surrounding personal information and data
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Dynamic, and ability to work on own initiative
- Good attention to detail and ideally, having attained, or working towards a HR qualification (including CIPD)
To apply for this HR Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54209SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.