£13 - £16 per hour
12 months ago
This is an immediate start on going temporary role working for a not for profit organisation based a short walk away from Stratford station.
Reporting to HR Manager, this position was created due to the high volume of work because of the charities expansion and growth.
Working as part of the wider HR team of 7 people, your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Handling all incoming queries, and looking after the HR inbox
- Completing all recruitment administration including posting adverts, putting together interview packs
- Completing all on boarding documentation including raising contracts, DBS check etc
- Updating employee records including payroll changes
- Assisting with basic GDPR project work
Applicants for this role must be immediately available, have prior experience in similar ideally within fast paced not for profit organization. Experience with a HR data base/system is ideal but not essential.