City of London, London
£24388.00 - £27045.00 per annum
5 months ago
This university is ranked within the top 10 QS world university subject rankings and its collaborative approach allow students to partake in research projects that have international competitors. Additionally, the university believes in giving its students life-long learning skills as to which students exploit with 33% leaving and starting their own businesses. The successful candidate will assist the HR department in providing excellent HR service to the whole college. Your contribution to the service will be to assist the HR operations administrators with administrative support and diary management to the Director of Human Resources.
About the Role:
- Proven track record of providing proactive PA support in a busy customer focused environment.
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex diary commitments for senior staff, using electronic calendars.
- Demonstrable experience of using HR/Payroll systems such as ITrent and financial management systems, such as Agresso.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing and to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of handling difficult and sensitive situations, recognising confidential issues and dealing with them appropriately and with discretion.
- A strong team-player with a flexible approach to the varying demands of the office.
About the Candidate:
- Office experience with Higher Education
- The ability to work collectively with other members of staff
- Thrives working in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- PA experience and looking to pursue a career in HR
The university will contribute an amazing 16% to your pension, provide enhanced maternity and paternity pay and an interest free season ticket loans to name but a few. This is not an opportunity to be missed for a candidate interested in building a career within HR and university administration.