Up to £41493.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Our client is a national charity that supports homeless people and they have an exciting opportunity for a Housing Team Leader to join their team in London which provides innovative education, employment, housing and well-being services, which address individuals needs and helps homeless people to transform their lives.
As a Housing Team Leader you will lead and manage the charities private rented sector (PRS) Housing Service in London which enables members to access suitable, quality accommodation and sustain those tenancies.
Other duties / tasks will include:
- Build relationships with PRS landlords, other stakeholders and publicise the scheme
- Provide inspirational leadership to a team of 4 Housing Coaches
- To provide Matrix standard, high quality information, advice and guidance
- Effectively assess and support members towards accessing suitable long term accommodation
Key knowledge / attributes will include:
- A good knowledge of homelessness and the causes of homelessness
- A knowledge of social housing
- The ability to build relationships with key stake holders including prospective landlords who will accept tenants on benefits
- A strong knowledge of the benefits system
- Previous experience of delivering advice and guidance
- Demonstrable line management experience
This role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Closing date is strictly Friday, 26 April
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org