Up to £35500.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is a Newham based charity that work with the community to transform and inspire lives and they have a vacancy for a Housing and Support Service Manager to join their team.
This is an exciting time to join the charity, they currently run 2 x supported housing facilities (11 and 31 beds) low / medium need and they are looking to move to a high need model and the successful applicant will manage this change.
Other duties will include:
- To ensure all tenants have a move on plan
- To ensure all tenants support needs are comprehensively assed and met
- To supervise and support the housing support team
Key attributes will include:
- A good understanding of the regulatory framework governing the provision of supported housing
- Experience in providing person centred support including SMART objectives
- Experience of working with homelessness
- Experience of managing a team
Closing date = 4 July
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org