£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, a community trust, has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Housing and Lettings professional to join them as one of their Lettings Managers. This is a 12-18 month contract opportunity with benefits.
Key responsibilities of the Housing and Lettings Manager:
* Liaise with stakeholders and tenants to support businesses and the local economy
* Undertake the review and selection of suitable tenants and the negotiation of terms
* Review and approve lease/licence and other similar legal documentation
* Maintain good property records and general administration
* Market/advertise and let meanwhile spaces and void units, to minimise voids
* Identify potential advertising locations on the estate
* Actively seek and promote filming/unit base parking opportunities
It is essential that you demonstrate experience in dealing with Landlord & Tenant matters, in a similar role across complex property portfolios. Have good time management, organisational, communication and administrative skills with the ability to work under pressure. Experience in using property management software (or similar). Proficient at managing databases and programmes. A keen eye for detail and presentation in all aspects of work.
To apply for this Housing and Lettings Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75484DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.