Up to £15.38 per hour
20 days ago
A London University are currently recruiting for a Higher Education Administrator for an immediate start until Dec 2021. The role will support the coordination, delivery and organisation of postgraduate programmes supporting the academic staff as well as the school general manger.
This is an exciting role that spans all elements of administration across the student life cycle which includes student records, timetabling, admissions, and marketing.
You will also be required to work on campus for two days a week.
- Daily email and face-to-face contact with a diverse range of staff, students and external contacts and be responsible for dealing with a range of queries.
- Be part of the administration for local aspects of student support, admissions and the student review and assessment process.
- Calendar management for student timetabling.
- Regularly review information created and managed by the programme in order to ensure adherence to standards around managing and protecting, sharing and reuse, are in line with best practice and data protection.
- Be responsible for meeting room configuration and set-up including AV equipment is working and setting up video / Skype calls.
- To co-ordinate and maintain programme teaching timetables.
- To co-ordinate the admissions period including applications.
You will have:
- Extensive administrative experience of working within Higher Education with the ability to deal with a variety of student and education related issues.
- Good level of digital literacy.
- Preferable if you have experience of using Mac and Google Sheets.
- Experience of maintaining databases using Microsoft packages.
- Experience of using financial management software such as Agresso.
- Great ability to use your initiative.
- Highly organised and professional approach to work and work as part of a team to improve processes and maintain standards.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
This is an immediate start, if you have the above experience and available to start straight away, this will be a great role for you.
Please send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and reference number J75801RD if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.