£22000 - £24000 per annum
about 3 years ago
A world-leading academic charity focused on global security, political risk and military conflict research, is seeking to appoint a Help Desk Technician to work in its London headquarters.
Areas of Core responsibilities include:
- Provide first line IT support to staff members
- Assist in the set up and running of audio visual and video conference equipment for internal staff and external customers
- Monitor and respond to email support requests
- Carry out PC and laptop repairs and builds
- Configure mobile and desktop telephones
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Experience in Microsoft products;
- Experience in mobile phone support and PC hardware support;
- Highly organised and efficient with the ability to work independently and take the initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal;
- Experience of Audio Visual support in customer facing or hospitality environments would be beneficial
Please send your CV for immediate consideration - the organisation are looking for somebody to start the role ASAP.