£23,545 - 27,700 per year
OS Perm Team
almost 4 years ago
A well-established regulatory body are seeking a confident Hearings Coordinator to provide administrative support both before and after the organisation’s panel and legal hearings. This position will be for a 9 month fixed term period.
Main duties for the Hearings Coordinator:
• Administer support staff and necessary resources such as advisers and interpreters
• Prepare paperwork for hearings and distribute as appropriate
• Ensure a full administrative service is provided for panellists and listings staff attending hearings
• Day to day administration of appeals made by Registration or Specialist List appellants
• Undertake routine pre and post-hearing correspondence
Essential criteria for the Hearings Coordinator:
• Administrative experience, preferably in a registration, regulatory or equivalent environment
• Ability to understand legislation and regulation applying to regulatory bodies
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinker
• Experience in dealing with databases, Microsoft packages and the internet for research
To apply forthe Hearings Coordinator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52601SBR.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.