City of London, London
£28000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
A professional body has a unique position available for someone who has experience coordinating and providing support for complaints hearings in a professional body, regulatory organisation or similar. You will join them as their new Hearings Committee Secretary. This London based role offers flexible working as well as working from home.
Key responsibilities for the Hearings Committee Secretary:
* Ensure agendas, minutes and supporting papers are drafted, approved and circulated
* Minute and support meetings in an accurate and effective manner
* Process incoming correspondence, organisation of meetings, assimilating and drafting documents
* Prepare root cause research at the end of each case and develop a file on the root causes
* Assist in the recruitment and appointment of suitable mediators/facilitators
* Assist with Subject Access Requests
* Manage all operational and administrative aspects of hearings and draft findings
* Ensure hearing details and outcomes are communicated to all the relevant parties
It is essential that you demonstrate experience of providing committee support for hearings, ideally complaints, in a professional body, regulatory organisation or similar setting. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to produce accurate documents is expected. Outstanding interpersonal skills will make you an ideal candidate as this role sees you engaging and empathising with multiple stakeholders. Well developed IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Word and Outlook. Exceptional organisational and administrative ability. Self-starter, clear thinker, diplomatic, high integrity, inspires confidence in others, innovative, able to work to deadlines are all traits the client is looking out for.
To apply for this Hearings Committee Secretary vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74315DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.