£35k - 38k per year
almost 3 years ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Healthcare Engagement Manager to join a well established and growing charity focussed on neonatal and baby care.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead and motivate the team that develops the charities priority services for health professionals, which includes a Baby Charter.
Key duties include:
- Line management of 5 staff
- Training and development including peer to peer support
- Managing the promotion and deliver of health information
- Assist with strategic planning
- Network with NHS healthcare professionals
Key skills / experience include:
- Strong management skills
- A thorough knowledge of the NHS whilst being able to remain objective
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- Project management
The successful applicant will use their existing relationships in the NHS to develop new and existing relationships in NHS neonatal units across the UK.
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org